Isaac (Adamson) turned FIVE years old on March 22nd. We felt so honored that he invited us to his spider themed birthday party! :) As we drove up, Isaac ran alongside our car with the biggest grin on his face (I think he did this with every guest). When we got out of our car Isaac was showing off his muscles...apparently when you turn five your muscles grow to be enormous. It was precious to see his excitement! I did not taking many photos, but here is the few that I got:
Of course, his mama got lots of awesome pictures from the party!
As a part of Isaac's gift Nic and I got him the Rain for Roots CD. I had the opportunity to hear Ellie Holcomb live at the beginning of March and she performed Do Not Worry. I was sold. About the cd: "Rain For Roots is a collective of songwriters, young mothers and friends
who came together around a single vision to make new scripture songs
for children. Inspired by traditional folk melodies, this band of four
set out to make new, timeless songs about the old gospel Story. This
album, Big Stories for Little Ones, is based on the poems of
best-selling children's author, Sally Lloyd-Jones."
Sweet Issaac, we can't believe it has been FIVE years! You bring SO much joy and laughter to all who know you. The morning after your birth MiMi came to pick me up at my dorm to FINALLY hold you (I saw your through the nursery glass in the wee hours of the morning) and as I got into her car my friend Nic Williams yelled "hello" to me from his dorm window. I excitedly shouted back that you had been born and I was going to see you!! Little did we know...







No comments:
Post a Comment