Looking back I see my insecurity
A constant battle from within.
I relied on my false power
And all crumbled until I finally gave in to Him.
Rejection was fierce and calling.
But Acceptance was always to be mine.
He rescued me as always
And proved only His love is divine.
He knows the desires of my heart
For it is He who placed them there.
I must be patient and wait though,
For His perfect timing to draw near.
I tend to get ahead of Him
Running full force into failure.
But He is not surprised
It is in my human nature.
His grace surpasses all understanding,
How could he forgive a wretch like me?
He sees my imperfections,
And still says, "Come, draw near to me".
I find Joy in my resting
I will not ignore the One who cares.
I have found that He has blessed me
Even in my moments of despair.
His love for me is non-binding
Based on grace not on works.
And I constantly am finding
He loves me despite my endless quirks.
No comments:
Post a Comment