Have you ever planned out what life will look like for you and your family in the future?
I have always planned out what life would be like for my brothers and I in the years to come, and each scenario is perfect. All thoughts of flaws and bumps in the road are always left out. why? I know how we were raised and what we all hope to do and become, but sometimes there are twists and turns, things to battle and overcome. Life is not perfect, so why would we all be the exception? I love my family, and I love where we are, what we are becoming. We have a long, winding road ahead, but God is gracious and merciful...He will carry our burdens and our heavy hearts. He will bring courage and strength. I have no doubts. We will praise Him in all things. All parts of life.
Life is crazy. Life is beautiful. Life is to be treasured.
Lord, thank you for this life.
1 comment:
Amazing!
Post a Comment