Things Sadie has been up to lately:
Strumming her bottom lip with her fingers:
Sadie has been scooting a little bit on her bottom. When she is on her tummy she pushes backwards with her arms and pivots to each side. She has been trying to pull up on her activity table and the coffee table. She was over at her uncle Corey and Aunt Sara's house recently and pulled up on Isaac's train table. I was at work but MiMi sent me a picture!
![]() |
| Hanging out with her Porter pal |
![]() |
| She pulled up all by herself! |
![]() |
| playing dinosaurs with Isaac :) |
On her 9 month birthday she pulled herself up onto her knees! She has been working hard on this over the past few days:
Being SO affectionate! She has been so lovey lately, hugging on us and laying her head on us. LOVE. She also opens her mouth and puts it against our cheeks like she is trying to kiss us.
Eating. Girl loves to eat. She still has not turned one thing down. She and Daddy have been having breakfast dates while I get ready for work in the morning. Nic is so generous and shares his eggs and smoothie with her. :)
| (eating black beans) |
She says "ni-ni" when she is ready for bed lately (starting at 8.5 months). :) She cried out for help for several nights because she has been rolling over onto her tummy but doesn't know how to get herself back onto her back! She has been sleeping on her tummy some, too.
![]() |
| Sleeping sweetly with poodle :) |
BeBe and Grandad gifted Sadie with a little teapot that sings songs and says phrases and Sadie get SO excited every time it is turned on! She really likes toys that sing and talk to her.
She waves!! Although timing is not always accurate, Sadie loves to wave "hi" and "bye"! I need to work on getting a video of it.
I guess this post wore her out...
She waves!! Although timing is not always accurate, Sadie loves to wave "hi" and "bye"! I need to work on getting a video of it.
I guess this post wore her out...











No comments:
Post a Comment