Sadie is 8 months old! Here is what she has been up to:
Sitting up. She will lay in our bed in the morning while I am getting ready for work but ANY other time of day she has to be sitting up. If you lay her down (even for a diaper change) she gets very upset! She thinks she is too big to lay down and play!
Sadie has been saying "da" for the past month. Nic LOVES that she says "dadadadada" all the time and is sure she knows what she is saying. :) Today (3/30/15) Sadie added "ba" and "ma" (!!) to her vocabulary! She loves to talk all day long.
Sadie loves to eat (of course) and eats everything you put in front of her. Lately I have been giving her cucumbers, berries, eggs, brussels sprouts, squash, avocado, chicken, and whatever else we are eating. She gets so excited over food and will fuss if she doesn't have a bite in sight. She thinks she is big stuff drinking water from a cup!
There is still no crawling over here. I am totally fine with that! She will be cruising soon enough. :)
No teeth, either. Nic and I were both slow to get teeth so I think she may take a while.
Sadie still sleeps great at night and has three cat naps during the day (40-50 minutes each).
Sweet Sadie loves her Johnny jump up, being outside, bath time, reading, any toy that plays music or sounds, shape blocks, her baby and stuffed animals, anything that she can put in her mouth, and interacting with people.
She is so stinkin' sweet and happy all of the time! :)
Size 4 diapers, size 12 month clothing
She is so stinkin' sweet and happy all of the time! :)
Size 4 diapers, size 12 month clothing



No comments:
Post a Comment